Difflam Oral Rinse 300ml
What is Difflam Oral Rinse used for?
Difflam Oral Rinse is designed to alleviate pain and inflammation in the throat and mouth.
Benefits & Features
- Difflam Oral Rinse 0.15% w/v gargle
- Contains benzydamine hydrochloride
- For relief of pain and inflammation in the throat and mouth
- For oromucosal use.
- 300ml solution
- Benzydamine hydrochloride 0.15% w/v.
- Ethanol 96%
- Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218)
- Mouthwash flavour 53 503/T Firmenich
- Saccharin sodium
- Polysorbate 20
- Purified water.
- Rinse or gargle with 15 ml (approximately 1 table-spoonful), using the measuring cup provided, every 1½ to 3 hours, as required for pain relief.
- Not suitable for children aged 12 years or under.
- The solution should be expelled from the mouth after use.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days, unless under medical supervision.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not swallow.
- If you are pregnant do not take this medicine unless a doctor has instructed you to do so.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Keep bottle in the outer carton.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Always read packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email [email protected] and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.