Diclac Relief 1% Gel (30g)
Diclac Relief 1% Gel is an anti-inflammatory pain relieving gel, used to treat pain and inflammation associated with strains, sprains and bruising. It can also be used for short term relief of pain due to localised forms of soft tissue rheumatism.
What does Dilac Gel do?
Diclac Relief 1% Gel is an anti-inflammatory pain relieving gel which is used for the local symptomatic relief of pain and inflammation in the trauma of tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints (e.g. due to strains, sprains and bruises) and in localised forms of soft tissue rheumatism.
Dosage: For cutaneous use only
- Adults and Children 14 years and over: Gently rub a small amount of gel into the skin around the painful or swollen area. You may apply 2-4g of the gel three to four times a day.
- Do not use for longer than 7 days.
- After rubbing the gel into the skin, do not cover with waterproof dressings. A breathable bandage or support can be used.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- Each 30g tube of Diclac Relief 1% w/w Gel Contains: 300mg Diclofenac Sodium.
- The gel also contains: a-tocopherol (Copherol F1300), Carbomer (Carbopol 980 NF), Decyl Oleate, 2-octyldodecanol, Lecithin (Phospholipon 80), Ammonia Solution 10%, Disodium Edetate, Perfume Oil “Verte de Creme”, Isopropyl Alcohol and Purified Water.
Do not use Diclac Relief 1% w/w Gel if:
- You ever had an asthma attack, hives, runny nose or wheezing after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs.
- You are allergic to aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid), other NSAIDs or to any of the ingredients in Diclac Relief 1% w/w Gel.
- You are pregnant or breast feeding.
- You are taking diclofenac or any other NSAIDs.
- You are under 14 years of age.
Consult your doctor before use if:
- You are taking any other medication
- You have or have previously had a stomach ulcer
- You have liver or kidney disease, or an inflammatory bowel condition.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Keep the tube tightly closed.
Please read enclosed leaflet before use
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email email@example.com and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.