Cortopin 1 OTC Hydrocortisone Cream 15G
Hydrocortisone Cream 1% effectively treats itchy, irritated or inflamed skin caused by insect bites, mild to moderate eczema and contact or allergic dermatitis.
For the relief of irritant contact dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, insect bite reactions and mild to moderate eczema.
Benefits & Features
- Cortopin 1% cream contains the active ingredient, hydrocortisone, a type of steroid.
- The cream can be used to reduce redness, inflammation, and swelling.
- Associated with a variety of skin conditions including eczema, dermatitis and other rashes due to allergic reactions.
How to use?
- Cortopin should not be used on the face as long term use of steroids may damage the delicate skin on the face.
- Please check with your GP or pharmacist if you have psoriasis or are currently taking an oral corticosteroid before using.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding without seeking medical advice first.
- Do not use in children under 12 years without seeking advice from your GP or pharmacist first.
- Apply sparingly to affected areas, up to four times daily. Use for a maximum of 7 days.
- Rub gently until cream disappears. Do not apply to broken skin, on the eyes or face.
- Do not cover with a bandage or dressing. the application should be reduced to 2-3 times weekly once symptoms improve.