Corsodyl Gum Disease Treatment Gel Chlorhexidine 1% Dental Gel 50g
Corsodyl 1% w/w Dental Gel helps you target problem areas in your mouth directly and effectively. It is an intensive treatment that is formulated to treat and prevent gum problems, such as red, swollen and bleeding gums.
The active ingredient of Corsodyl Dental Gel is chlorhexidine digluconate which is an antibacterial agent that reduces the formation of dental plaque.
Benefits & Features
- Treat and prevent gum disease
- Maintain mouth hygiene
- Promote gum healing after dental surgery or treatment
- Control recurring mouth ulcers
- Manage denture sore mouth and recurring oral thrush
- Prevent cavities for those at high risk of tooth decay
How to Use
- Do not swallow.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.Toothpaste can stop Corsodyl working.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water and wait 5 minutes after brushing your teeth before using Corsodyl. You can also use the gel at a different time of day.
- Gum disease: Brush your teeth for at least one minute once or twice daily using 2cm of gel. Continue the treatment for about one month.
- Mouth ulcers and oral thrush: Apply directly to the sore areas using your fingertip or a cotton bud once or twice daily for at least one minute. Continue use for 2 days after healing has occurred.
- Denture sore mouth: Smear gel lightly over the fitting surfaces of the dentures before insertion; cleanse and soak the dentures in Corsodyl mouthwash for 15 minutes twice daily or as directed by your dentist.
- Dental surgery or tooth decay: Use as directed by your dentist.
- If your symptoms persist, see your dentist