Compeed Cold Sore Patches (15)
Compeed Cold Sore invisible patches heal cold sores fast. These discreet patches relive pain & reduce swelling.
Compeed Cold Sore Patch hygenically seals any ruptured blisters and effectively prevents the spread of the virus, providing healing benefits at each stage of the cold sore outbreak.
Benefits & Features
- Heals fast.
- Instantly hides
- Relieves pain.
- Reduces redness and swelling.
- Reduces tingling, itching and burning sensation.
- Reduces the blistering and helps prevent scabbing or crusting.
- Reduces risk of contamination from the wound.For Total Cold Sore Healing* Clinically proven.
How To Use
- You can use the cold sore patch at any stage of an outbreak. However, it is best to apply at the first sign of an outbreak - usually a tingling or itching sensation.
- Wash your hands before and after applying the Compeed cold sore patch.
- Compeed cold sore patches should be used 24 hours a day until the sore is healed*.
- A cold sore patch will naturally detach after approximately 8 hours and should then be replaced with a new one.
- Don’t remove the patch because you want the sore to ‘breathe’. This is actually counter-productive and can lengthen the healing* process. Keeping the patch on is clinically proven to ensure the optimal healing* environment is maintained.