What do Colpermin capsules do?
Colpermin contains natural peppermint oil formulated in a gastro-resistant hard capsule.
Colpermin capsules release the clinically proven peppermint oil directly where it is needed most for effective, soothing relief from the painful spasm and bloating of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Typical symptoms of IBS are:
- Abdominal pain
- Painful spasms
- Bloating with wind
- Constipation and or diarrhoea
- Adults: One capsule three times a day; the dose may be increased to two capsules three times a day if necessary.
- Children: Not recommended.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Each Gastro-Resistant hard capsule contains: the active ingredient peppermint oil 0.2ml (187mg)
- Also contains: Gelatin, colloidal anhydrous silica, titanium dioxide (E171), indigotine (E132), Eudragit L 30 D-55 (methacryllic acid-ethylacrylate copolymer 1:1), Eudragit S-100(methacrylic acid-methylmethacrylate copolymer 1:2), triethylcitrate citrate, glycerol monostearate 40-55, macrogol 4000, talc, purified water, white beeswax, refined arachis (peanut) oil
Directions for use
- For oral use
- Swallow the capsule whole with a drink of water.
- Do not eat food for 30-60 minutes after taking the capsules.
- Do not chew or break the capsule.
- Do not take indigestion remedies at the same time of day as this medicine.
If your condition does not improve after two weeks of treatment, consult your doctor
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store in original container in order to protect from light.
See leaflet for further information.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email [email protected] and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.