Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test -Double
Over 99% accurate from the day your period is due. it's the only pregnancy test to tell you the number of weeks since you conceived
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test - Double
Clearblue DIGITAL Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator is so accurate…it also tells you how far along you are.
Benefits of Clearblue Digital Pregnancy test with conception indicator.
- This digital pregnancy test gives you double confirmation of the result.
- Its Smart Dual Sensor ™ not only tells you in words if you’re pregnant or not, but if you are, it also shows you how many weeks pregnant you are.
- With its advanced digital display, there’s no need to interpret lines, giving you the most accurate pregnancy test reading in early pregnancy(1).
- The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator is over 99% accurate from the day your period is due.(1)
- Clearblue Digital pregnancy test is the only test to also tell you the number of weeks since you conceived - giving unmistakably clear results.
- The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy test is so sensitive - you can test up to 4 days early.(2)
- Easy to use with its unique hourglass symbol to show you the test is working.
- Clearblue is the brand most recommended by doctors.(3)
How to interpret the results on the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test
Your doctor will calculate your stage of pregnancy based on the first day of your last period.
The Clearblue conception Indicator tells you how many weeks ago you conceived.
Conception occurs approximately 2 weeks before your next period is due.
How to read your pregnancy test results
(1)Current Medical Research & Opinion, Vol. 24, No. 6, 2008, 1645-1649
(2)If you test before your period is due and get a ‘Not Pregnant’ result, there is still a chance that you may be pregnant but that your hormone level is still not high enough for the test to detect.
(3)Research carried out in the UK