Clairol Nice N Easy Root Touch Up
Permanent color that seamlessly blends with leading shades, even salon color for 100% gray coverage.
Extend the life of your hair colour with Clairol permanent Root Touch-Up hair dye. Root Touch Up gives your hair colour a mid dying cycle boost, covering roots and greys when used between regular colourings. The targeted Root Crème works in just 10 minutes and with a blend of tones, matches leading shades, even salon colour.
Benefits & Features:
- Restores your colour when greys and roots appear
- The targeted Root Creme works in just 10 minutes and with a blend of tones, matches leading shades, even salon colour.* With a colour suitable for you, Clairol Root Touch Up 7 Dark Blonde Hair Dye, you can ensure your roots are never on show.
- Make use of the included precision brush and easily banish your root line with permanent colour. (*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon colour).
How to use:
- Prep: Use an old towel to protect your clothing and household surfaces. Put on gloves. Place mixing tray on flat, stable surface. Empty contents of tube 1 and bottle 2 into the mixing tray. Using the Expert Control Brush, thoroughly mix contents in tray until completely blended.
- Application: Brush or comb your dry hair into your preferred style. Grasp the handle of Expert Control Brush with the thumb and index finger at the middle wide section. This will allow you to turn the brush with your remaining fingers to part through your hair and apply the colour without putting the brush down. Part hair with the styling tip of the Expert Control Brush. Apply the colour mixture to your most visible roots at the hairline around the face, part and temples. Be sure to saturate your most visible roots with colour. Once you’re done applying the colour, leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Finish: When time is up, rinse well. Condition as needed.