Cerumol Ear Drops 11ml
Cerumol contains Arachis oil (peanut oil). If you are allergic to peanut oil or soya, do not use Cerumol.
How to use:
- Prepare a small pad of cotton wool, the size of your thumbnail.
- Lie or sit down and tilt your head to the side.
- Use the dropper to put 5 drops into the ear canal, do not push the dropper into the ear.
- As the liquid enters the ear there may be a harmless tingling sensation.
- Moisten the small pad of cotton wool with Cerumol or petroleum jelly.
- Place the cotton wool pad into the ear but do not push right into the ear canal.
- Remove the pad after one hour or in the morning.
- Repeat daily for three days.
The ear is a delicate organ. You are advised to consult your doctor in all cases of ear disorder before using any ear drops.
Use Cerumol Ear Drops within six months of opening