Skingredients A-HA Cleanse 100ml
A-HA Cleanse is a 2.5% lactic acid and polyhydroxy acid cleanser that cleanses, exfoliates and brightens, and works to boost your skin’s natural moisturising factor (NMF) for better skin hydration.
Formulated to bring about brighter, more even, smoother and better hydrated skin, A-HA Cleanse can be used as a treatment cleanser every night for extra va-va-voom.
Who it’s for:
- Those with dull, tired-looking skin
- Those with pigmentation
- Those with dry or dehydrated skin
- Those with lines and wrinkles
- Those whose skin is too sensitive for glycolic acid
- Those looking for a quick skin pick-me-up
- Those looking for an introduction to exfoliating acids
How to use:
Use PM every night after pre-cleansing.
1. Pump a coin-sized amount of cleanser into wet palms.
2. Massage into your face using firm, circular, outward motions.
3. After 60 seconds, rinse and remove with hands or the Cleanse Off Mitt®.
To use as a resurfacing Micro-Mask once a week, leave A-HA Cleanse on the skin for 7 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Mix A-HA Cleanse with PreProbiotic to buffer and decrease the activity of the acid for an even gentler cleanse.
For external use only - do not ingest. Not suitable for eye makeup removal. Avoid contact with your eyeballs. If irritation occurs, rinse immediately and discontinue use. We recommend patch testing before use. Please note that during pregnancy, the skin can be sensitised so use with care. Do not use on broken skin. This product contains lactic acid, which can make your skin more sensitive to the sun so use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure.
Benefits & features:
- Suitable for mamas-to-be
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate , Sodium Cocoamphoacetate , Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate , Lactic Acid , Glycerin , Sodium Chloride , Phenoxyethanol , Cocamidopropyl Hydrosylsultaine , Propanediol , Gluconolactone , Sodium Benzoate , Citric Acid , Disodium EDTA