Scholl Wart & Verruca Pen 2ml
The pen can be used by adults and children from 4 years old. During pregnancy or breastfeeding or if you are diabetic, have poor blood circulation or skin diseases it is recommended to consult your general practitioner prior to use.
What is the Scholl Verruca & Wart Treatment Pen and how does it work? The Scholl Verruca & Wart Treatment Pen is a Self-Care Medical Device clinically proven to treat verrucas & warts on hands and feet. The Treatment Pen contains a gel, based on the Active Medical Ingredient TCA-Active™, which induces peeling of the infected skin. The thickened skin and its causative virus are removed and new healthy skin will appear. The one-click pen comes with a precision tip for targeted application. A blue colouring agent is added to the gel to further facilitate precise application and to prevent accidental application to healthy skin.
Directions for Use:
- Read the instructions for use thoroughly: Handle with caution.
- If you have any questions, consult your general practitioner or pharmacist.
Benefits & Features:
- Clinically proven
- TCA Active Gel
- Visible results in 1 week
- Easy, one-click precision applicator
- TCA-Active™ (based on Trichloroacetic Acid), Carbopol, Methylene Blue, Aqua