Calpol SixPlus Strawberry With Spoon - 60ml
Calpol SixPlus is suitable for anyone over the age of 6. The strawberry flavoured formula is gentle on tummies, sugar and colour free.
The Oral suspension provides effective pain and fever relief.
Due to danger of paracetamol toxicity we will only sell one pack of paracetamol online at a time. Should you have a need for multiple packs, please speak to our pharmacist in store!
What is Calpol SixPlus used for?
The paracetamol in Calpol SixPlus Suspension is used to relieve pain such as teething pain and toothache, headache, migraine, neuralgia, sore throat and aches and pains that come with colds and flu. It also brings down fever (high temperature).
Calpol SixPlus comes with a double sided measuring spoon, with a .5 ml and 5 ml measurement.
Features & Benefits of Calpol SixPlus
- Sugar & Colour Free
- Oral Suspension
- Gentle on tummies
- Has a pleasant strawberry flavour
- Relieves Pain
- Relieves Fever
- Relieves Headaches
- Relieves Toothache
- Relives Cold & Flu symptoms
- This product is suitable for children 6 years and over and for adults who have difficulty in swallowing pain relieving tablets.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years old
- Contains 250g of Paracetamol per 5 ml.
- Maltitol Liquid (E956), sorbitol liquid (E420), Glycerol, dispersible cellulose, xanthan gum, polysorbate 80, Methyl (E218) and propyl (E216) parahydroxybenzoate, acesulfame potassium (E950), saccharin sodium and ourified water. Yje flavouring imitation strawberry.
Dose: For Oral Use Only – Children aged 6 years – 12 years.
How Often (In 24 Hours)
One 5 ml spoonful
One 5 ml spoonful
(large end) one
2.5 ml spoonful (small end)
Two 5 ml spoonful (Large end)
- Do not give more than 4 doses in any 24 hour period
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses
- Do not give this medicine to your child for more than 3 days without speaking to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not give to children under the age of 6 years
- Children aged 12-16 years: Two – Three 5ml spoonful’s (large end) up to 4 times a day.
- Adults and children over 16 years: Two – Four 5ml spoonful’s (Large end) up to 4 times a day.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly.
- Wipe the neck of the bottle clean and do not over-tighten on replacing the cap.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- As with all medicines, if your child is currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Contains paracetamol: Do not give with any other paracetamol-containing products.
- Do not store above 25 ° C.
- Store in original container to protect from sunlight.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed.
- As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor before taking this product.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
Always read packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.