Brolene 0.1% w/v Eye Drops Solution is to be used for the treatment of minor eye infections such as “sticky eyes”, conjunctivitis and inflamed eyelids in adults and children.
What is Brolene Eye Drops for?
Brolene Eye Drops contain a medicine called propamidine isetionate. It is used for minor infections of the eye or eyelid. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria, allowing your body to fight off minor eye infections. Signs of infection include sore, red or inflamed eyes, stickiness or a crust on the eyelids.
Dosage: For external use only
- Put one or two drops into the eye up to four times a day.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Active ingredient: Propamidine Isetionate 0.1% w/v.
- Also contains: Benzalkonium Chloride solution, Ammonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, benzalkonium chloride solution, sodium hydroxide and water for injections.
- Do not use when wearing hard or soft contact lenses.
- Contents are sterile providing sealing ring is unbroken.
- Use within 28 days of opening (or 7 days if used in hospital).
- Do not store above 25°C
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
See enclosed leaflet for further information
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email [email protected] and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.