Bonjela Teething Gel
Bonjela Teething Gel provides effective, soothing relief from the pain and discomfort associated with infant teething.
Benefits & Features
- For the relief of pain and discomfort of common mouth ulcers, cold sores, denture sore spots, infant teething and mouth ulcers, and sore spots due to orthodontic devices in children.
- To aid healing of sore spots and ulcers due to dentures in adults and orthodontic devices in children.
How To Use
- Adults: Using a clean finger, massage approximately one centimeter of the gel onto the sore area, not more than once every 3 hours.
- Children (from four months): Using a clean finger, massage a pea size amount of gel onto the sore area, not more than once every 3 hours. Do not apply more than six doses in any 24-hour period. Not suitable for infants under four months.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Orthodontic devices: Apply to the sore area as described above, not more than once every 3 hours.
- Denture irritation: Apply and leave at least 30 minutes before re-insertion of the dentures.
- Do not apply this product directly to the dentures.
- There is no indication that dosage need be modified in the elderly.