Blephaclean Wipes - 20
These handy wipes are great for gentle cleansing of the eyelids and lashes, with no need for rinsing. Preservative, perfume and paraben-free, they can be used from the age of 3 months and are suitable for contact lens wearers.
Blephaclean wipes are a high tolerance sterile cleansing product specially designed for cleaning the sensitive eye area. Recommended for the daily hygiene of eyelids and sensitive skin around the eye area. Preservative free.
Features and Benefits
- Preservative, perfume and paraben-free
- Clinically proven1
- Medical device CE
- Suitable for children 3 months and older
- So gentle, they can be used from age 3 months
- No need for any rinsing
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
- Suitable for all Dry Eye sufferers, including contact lens wearers
- Recommended by ophthalmologists for pre-and post-eye procedures – seek advice from your eye care specialist
How to use
- Gently wipe the eye area without rubbing
- No need to rinse
Why you should use Blephaclean?
- Convenience – wipes are ready-to-use, with no additional pads required
- Travelling – easy to carry in your bag or pocket
- Cleansing treatment plan – for managing inflammation or infection of the eyelids such as Blepharitis, Meibomian Gland dysfunction, Styes or Chalazia.
- Safe to use pre-or post-surgery – with a recommendation from your ophthalmologist, Blephaclean can help manage any potential infection.