Bio Oil Scar and Stretch Mark Oil
Bio-Oil is a specialist skincare oil for the face and body, specifically formulated to help reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone.
Benefits & Features
- Helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone.
- Contains an ingredient called PurCellin Oil which makes it highly effective for numerous other skin concerns, including aging skin and dehydrated skin.
Scars & Scar Tissue
- Scars of all kinds are improved in appearance by the use of Bio Oil.
- Scar tissue benefits too as Bio oil helps to maintain the elasticity of scar tissue on joints and other high mobility areas.
- Stretch marks are made less visible with the use of Bio Oil.
- Existing stretch marks are visbily less noticeable and regular use of Bio oil reduces the possibility of new stretch marks forming.
Pregnancy Stretch Marks
- Pregnancy stretch marks affect 75-90% of women during pregnancy.
- The formation of stretch marks occur mostly in the second and third trimester.
- Bio Oil reduces the chances of stretch marks forming if used regularly.
- However, the likelihood of developing them depends on skin type, race, age, diet and hydration level of the skin.
Uneven Skin Tone
- Bio-Oil Scar and Stretch mark oil also helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone caused by hormonal fluctuations, skin-lighteners or excessive sun exposure.
- Visible as dark patches on the face or body, uneven skin tone often becomes most apparent during pregnancy, menopause or after exposure to high volumes of UV light.
- Bio oil Scar and Stretch mark oil also contains several ingredients to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Bio Oil makes aging skin softer, smoother and more supple which improves the texture, tone and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Bio-Oil helps replenish the skin’s natural oils that have been stripped away by factors such as:
- Frequent bathing/cleansing with harsh soaps
- Excessive perspiration
- Atmospheric conditions including exposure to the sun and wind
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Poor diet and/or insufficient water intake