Benylin Phlegm Cough Syrup 125ml
Benylin Phlegm is non drowsy cough syrup that aids a productive cough. When suffering from a deep, chesty cough, but still want to get on with your normal daily routine, you can rely on Benylins formulation to provide an immediate soothing effect.
What does Benylin Phlegm Cough Strup do?
When you're suffering from a deep, chesty cough, but still want to get on with your normal daily routine, you can rely on Benylins formulation to provide an immediate soothing effect and ease irritation caused by coughs, and also work deeper down to loosen phlegm, clear bronchial congestion, and make your cough more productive.
Benylins deep, penetrating action is clinically proven to relieve chest coughs without drowsiness.
- Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose
- Does not use with chronic cough such as occur with asthma or where cough is accompanied by excessive secretions, without consulting a doctor.
- Keep bottle tightly closed in order to protect from moisture.
Dosage: For oral use only
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Two 5ml spoonful’s four times a day.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
- As with all similar medicines, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist.
- Guaifenesin 100mg, Levomenthol 1.1 mg.
- Other ingredients include: Liquid glucose, sucrose, colouring E124.
- This product contains 5 vol % ethanol.
- This product contains 16.42mg sodium per 5ml.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Do not use bottle if seal is broken when purchased.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email [email protected] and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.