Benylin Dry Cough Syrup 125ml
Benylin Dry Coughs Syrup provides palatable and effective relief from a dry, irritating cough.
Benylin Dry Coughs starts working the moment you swallow, to soothe and ease irritations caused by dry coughs.
Benylin Dry Coughs Syrup soothes and relieves dry irritating coughs. Benylin Dry Coughs starts working the moment you swallow, to ease irritation caused by dry coughs. It contains powerful cough suppressants to help stop the cough and an antihistamine which relieves coughing as well as drying up secretions in the nose and chest.
Benefits & Features
- Immediate soothing effect
- Powerful cough relief
- Aids restful sleep
Dosage: For Oral Use
- Adults and children over 12 years: Two 5 ml spoonfuls 3 or 4 times a day.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
- As with all similar medicines, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist.
What's in this medicine?
The active ingredients in 5 ml of Benylin Dry Coughs are: 14 mg Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, 6.5 mg Dextromethorphan hydrobromide and 2 mg Levomenthol.
Other ingredients are: Liquid glucose, sucrose, ethanol, glycerol, sodium citrate, saccharin sodium, citric acid monohydrate, sodium benzoate (E211), caramel (E150), raspberry flavour, carbomer, Ponceau 4R (E124) and water.
This product contains 5% ethanol (alcohol)
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- May cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other medication or are being treated for any medical condition.
- Avoid alcoholic drink
- Children should be supervised whilst taking this product.
- This product may potentiate the effects of alcohol and other central nervous system depressants.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema or if the cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm, unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Keep bottle tightly closed.
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Please see leaflet for further information
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email [email protected] and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.