Benylin Day & Night - 16 Tablets
Benylin Day & Night Treatment 24 Hour Cold & Flu Relief - Contains Paracetemol. Always read enclosed leaflet before use
Due to danger of paracetamol toxicity we will only sell one pack of medicines containing paracetamol online at a time. Should you have a need for multiple packs, please speak to our pharmacist in store.
BENYLIN DAY & NIGHT TREATMENT
- Relieves pain associated with colds and flu
- Helps clear head & nose
- Relieves aches & pains
- Reduces Temperature
- Clears catarrh, and so aids restful sleep.
Pack contains 4 Day and Night Treatments
24 Hour Cold & Flu Relief
Day Tablet: Paracetamol 500mg, Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60mg
Night Tablet: Paracetamol 500mg, Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25mg
Other ingredients are: Day Tablets: Pregelatinised maize starch, povidone, crospovidone, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium and magnesium stearate. Night Tablets: Microcrystalline cellulose, maize starch, sodium starch glycollate, pregelatinised maize starch, hydroxypropylcellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate and are coated with methylcellulose (methocel E5), Opaspray M-1F-4315B containing indigo carmine (E132), titanium dioxide (E171) and propylene glycol.
Dosage - take with a glass of water.
Day - Time Adult Dosage:
- One white tablet to be taken in the morning, at mid-day and in the afternoon.
- Do not take the night-time tablet during the day.
Night - Time Adult Dosage:
- One blue tablet to be taken at night.
- Benylin Day & Night is not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Do not take more than three daytime (white) tablets and one nighttime (blue) tablets per day.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy
- Please read instructions and dosage before taking the tablets.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor. If you are already taking medication, or are under a doctors care, consult before using.
- Prolonged use except under medical supervision may be harmful.
- Day time & Night time tablets - Do not exceed the stated dose. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the even of overdosage, even if you feel well.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Night Time Tablets Only - May cause drowsiness, if affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink.
- CONTAINS PARACETAMOL - Do not take with any other paracetamol containing preparations.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.