Avent 4 hole Fast Flow Flow Teat 2 Pack 6m+
Philips Avent Airflex Teat uses a unique teat skirt that has a one-way air valve that flexes to allow air into the bottle to prevent a vacuum, whilst milk flows at a pace that baby controls. This promotes healthy, active feeding and reduces colic.You may hear the Airflex valve quietly working, but watch as the bubbles move away from the teat - that's your guarantee that air is going into the bottle, not into baby's tummy. The naturally shaped teat promotes proper latch-on and makes it easier to combine breast and bottle feeding. Flow rate can be varied by turning the bottle to align the I, II, III markings on the teat with the baby's nose
Benefits & Features
- Clinically proven to reduce colic: A clinical trial demonstrated that at 2 weeks of age, babies fed with the Avent Bottle experienced less colic than babies fed with a conventional bottle.
- Unique Anti-Colic Valve: Allows air into the bottle, not your baby's tummy. As your baby feeds, the unique skirt on the AVENT Teat flexes to allow air into the bottle instead of your baby's tummy. Like natural breastfeeding your baby controls the milk flow.
- Promotes Natural Feeding Action: The variable flow teat has a slot cut into it which provides an adjustable the flow rate. The flow rate can be varied by simply turning the bottle to align the I, II or III markings on the teat with the baby's nose.
- Silicone Teat; Soft silicone teat with built-in anti-colic valve.
- Soft Teat with Rounded Shape: Soft teat with rounded shape to promote natural feeding action.
- BPA-Free Teat: This teat is made from silicone - a BPA-free material