Actifed Tablets 12
Actifed Tablets have a dual action to relieve nasal congestion and dry up a runny nose or watery eyes associated with allergies, hay fever or the common cold.
What are Actifed Tablets Used For?
Actifed Tablets have a dual action to treat nasal congestion as well as drying up a runny nose. Actifed Tablets contain a decongestant to relieve nasal congestion as well as blocked sinuses and catarrh. They also contain an ingredient which works in two ways: an antihistamine action to relieve the symptoms of allergies, such as sneezing and a drying action to relieve other symptoms of colds, flu and hayfever such as runny noses and watery eyes.
Dosage: For oral use only
- Adults and children over 12 years: One tablet every 4-6 hour up to 4 times a day.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Each tablet contains: 2.5mg Triprolidine hydrochloride and 60mg Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride.
- Other ingredients include: lactose monohydrate, Maize starch, Povidone, Magnesium stearate (E572).
- May cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery.
- Avoid alcoholic drink.
- If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store in original container to protect from moisture and light.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email [email protected] and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.