A. Vogel Menoforce Sage Tablets - 30
Menoforce Sage tablets – a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of excessive sweating associated with menopausal hot flushes, including night sweats exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy.
Benefits & Features
- Relief of excessive sweating associated with menopausal hot flushes, including night sweats
- Relieves some of the symptoms associated with the menopause.
- 3400mg of fresh sage tincture per tablet
- Convenient one-a-day dosage
Directions for Use
- Adults (18 years and over): Take 1 tablet daily.
- Not for use in children or those under 18.
- For oral use only. Read leaflet before use.
- Do not use if you are allergic to sage or any of the other ingredients or if you are pregnant or breast - feeding.
- See your doctor if your symptoms worsen or persist after taking menoforce for 12 weeks.
- Enough data has not been gathered to establish the safety of this product for log term use.
- Keep out of the reach and the sight of children.
What do menoforce sage tablets contain?
- Menoforce® Sage tablets contain an extract of sage herb obtained from freshly harvested, organically cultivated sage. Sage has been traditionally used as a herb for the relief of excessive sweating, particularly during the menopause.
- Menoforce® comes in the form of a one-a-day herbal sage tablet.
- Each tablet contains 51mg of concentrated dried tincture from fresh Sage (Salvia officinalis L. ) leaves (1:17-18). Extraction solvent: ethanol 68% V/V. This is equivalent to 3400mg of tincture of fresh sage herb (leaves).
- Other ingredients used for Menoforce® Sage tablets are microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose laurate and hydrogenated cottonseed oil.